Vehicle show room design solutions
The Creative Shop retail shopfitting team has years of experience planning and executing showroom shopfitting projects for top local and international motoring brands. Whether you are selling cars, SUVs or motorbikes, we know what make a showroom design work.
Our turnkey Showroom Design service offers you:
- Purpose-designed interior architecture plans to take full advantage of your space, however large or small it may be
- In-house logistics and project management, to ensure your project is completed on-spec and on-time
- Custom drywalling and mezzanine solutions
- International sourcing, to find you a wide range of unique interior finishes and fittings, at affordable prices
- Lighting and electrical solutions designed especially for your space
Contact us now on 010 597 0950 to discuss your showroom shopfitting and interior architecture requirements.
What makes a vehicle showroom design work?
Vehicle showrooms have one purpose: to sell vehicles. Happily, interior architecture and design can help you do just that. The secret is to make the showroom space as welcoming and inviting as possible, to put customers in a relaxed frame of mind. To this end we incorporate elements such as dropped ceilings and conversation pods with comfortable seating within the greater space. These more intimate, warm and inviting spaces help customers to relax and feel at home.
We also recommend incorporating coffee bars for the same reason.
Lighting is another key element too successful showroom design. The lighting needs to be good enough to illuminate the large showroom space and high ceilings with enough luminance to showcase the cars and bikes on sale to their full advantage.
So, if you’re looking for a team who can offer you a turnkey design-build solution for your vehicle showroom, you’re in great hands with the Creative Shop team.
Contact Creative Shop now for your free Showroom shopfitting consultation